Because it won’t define what sales enablement is, detail how it works or explain how to get started with it.
There’s already plenty of information about that. And you aren’t paying attention.
What’s been missing from the dialogue about sales enablement is a short and simple explanation of why you can’t live without it.
So, what are the benefits of sales enablement?
Here they are.
- You will earn more revenue. Imagine being able to identify the prospects who are most likely to convert AND have the biggest impact on the bottom line of your business. You’d be a sales psychic.
Sales enablement helps you see patterns in your sales so you can zero in on the top prospects.
- You will experience less rejection. What if you could have fewer prospects say no or simply fade away at the end of the sales process?
Sales enablement provides real-time data to identify opportunities worth pursuing and cut ones that aren’t.
- You can close MORE deals FASTER. Imagine the power of having access to a constant current data and information stream that allows you to optimize your sales process now and over the long term.
Sales enablement helps you reliably and systematically sell more and earn additional revenue. Month over month. Year over year. Who could ask for more?
- You will waste less money on marketing. Did you know that between 20 and 70 percent of marketing materials never get used? Honestly!
Sales enablement helps you quickly figure out what’s working and what’s not so you don’t waste money on marketing duds.
- It puts the focus on the buyer. Where it belongs. How much of your sales messaging is about your business? How much is about the buyer? (Exactly.)
Sales enablement helps find the best messages to connect with customers FAST.
- You are able to expand on success right away. Are you dependent on one or two sales superstars? That should scare you. A lot.
Sales enablement makes it easy to share best practices across your team so everyone can score every time they have an opportunity.
- You will say all the right things at the right time. Do you find that your customers seem really, really confused?
Sales enablement helps you figure out what to say — and when — to guide people through the buying journey.
- Sales and marketing will talk to each other. And like it. Are your sales and marketing teams at odds? Most are.
Sales enablement provides a single source of data and information, along with a central content distribution system, that will get them to work together to reach common goals.
- You will DEFINITELY spend less time looking for stuff. According to studies, sales reps spend up to 26 hours a month looking for sales content and other materials. Seem familiar?
Distributing materials through a sales enablement system makes them easy to find any place, any time. What will you do with ALL that extra time?
- You will be a data SUPERSTAR. How often have you found yourself at a loss when asked for sales or marketing information? (Like when you have to justify your place on the payroll.)
A solid sales enablement system, like the one offered by Mobile Locker, makes it fast and simple to find data and interpret it. So you can make yourself look good. Really good.
- The reputation of your brand will improve. A lot. Have you wasted time selling to prospects that weren’t right for your company? Bad sales experiences create negative impressions of your brand. And they get around.
Sales enablement helps you deliver the right messages to the right prospects time after time after time.
- You can get personal in seconds. Are your sales materials one-size-fits-all? Your buyers aren’t.
A sales enablement system like Mobile Locker’s lets you quickly and easily customize and personalize materials any place, any time.
- You can identify team players and cheaters. Not sure which sales reps are playing by the rules and which are not?
A sales enablement system like the one offered by Mobile Locker lets you see who’s following your sales process and who’s going rogue.
- You will become a sales legend. Seriously. Do you sometimes feel a little lost in today’s ever-changing world of sales tactics, practices and techniques?
Sales enablement offers the tools and training to stay leading-edge and maintain your position as a sales superstar.
So what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time for you to contact Mobile Locker to discuss how sales enablement could specifically benefit you and your business?